Mindset recruits fot its client a major comany in european industry a project/program Director to implent Dynamics F&O 365 Solution.
Dynamics F&O 365 solution has been identified as the best candidate to be implemented in Portugal .
The Dynamics F&O solution has been previously deployed locally in Spain in 2021. Dynamics F&O has been defined as the “South Europe” ERP for countries even if the Spanish implementation has not been defined as a core-model. The
pre-project will confirm this orientation.
Pre-studies have been performed in 2022 and 2023 comparing Spanish and Portuguese processes and first scope to be mutualized / dedicated have been identified. The detailed Portugal + Spain F&O 365 architecture, specifying what will be common and what will be local will be defined during the pre-project phase.
Program perimeter :
The New IS Portugal project objectives are the following ones:
The program director will be in charge of managing the overall ERP and POS definition and implementation for the Portugal.
The project director will manage the overall project from the pre-project phase to the deployment phase to ensure alignment with business requirements and processes, cost control of the project and planning.
He will report to the project sponsors (Portugal CFO, Group COO, Group CIO) and will manage and coordinate the overall project resources including business stakeholders, IT / technical internal resources, external integrators, editors resources and external business analyst if required.
He will be in charge of project coordination (planning, budget), project governance and resource requirement definition and will contribute to the overall project’s streams.
Required competencies :
• Dynamics F&O 365 competencies,
• Retail, SCM and manufacturing experiences,
• Program management (PMBOK, PMI, Prince2) experiences,
• Portuguese or Spanish nice to have, and English , must have
• Mutli-countries project coordination,
7+ years of experience of managing full scope Dynamics F&O 365 projects or programs
Implementation experience in a global program with ERP andDynamics F&O
With multiple integrators and multi-geography
Project Delivery Skills
• Proven track record and experience in delivery across a program lifecycle
• Demonstrable experience and/or formal Project Management qualifications, tools and techniques
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams, conflicting priorities, differing reporting lines and multi-site projects, as well as scope change and risk
• Outstanding stakeholder, people management, coaching and leadership skills
• Excellent leadership skills: lead by influence, drive without reporting, keep momentum
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - must be able to communicate to multiple stakeholders and build strong close working relationships
• Pre-emptive attitude, tenacious and motivated
• Can-do / hands-on attitude
• Ability to work in coordination with remote team members
• Must have the ability to influence key decisions, have a strong impact and push back where required to business stakeholders and system integrators to ensure that the fit-to-standard principle is achieved
• Experience of managing teams either directly and/or within a project environment
• Knowledge on Finance
• Experience managing budgets, plans and milestones
70K€/ 80k€ brut/ year
Follow us and find all our jobs and our news on